Convert Visitors into Leads & Increase Sales with a Lead Generating Website
- Does your current website look tired and outdated?
- Has your website stopped generating leads?
- Do you want to refresh your copy for best SEO practices?
In today’s market, the question of if you should have a website no longer exists. You must. No matter the size of your business or your industry, having a well-designed website is critical for engaging with your audience.
And you need a good website that’s professionally designed to generate leads and sets you apart from the competition. And it must be mobile friendly.
- 97% of consumers go online to find and research businesses
- Most people won’t consider a business that doesn’t have a website
- Consumers use websites to engage with businesses
- Prospects make judgments on a company’s credibility based on the company’s website design
- It’s a 24/7/365 platform for everyone to learn about you and your services
Besides face-to-face networking, your lead generating website is your most powerful marketing tool.
What Goes into a Custom Lead Generating Website?
There are millions of websites to visit, and they seem to come in all shapes and sizes. You can be easily overwhelmed when creating (or updating) your online presence. However, when you work with website professionals, they take much of these worries off your shoulders.
Here are some of the best practices that they bring to the table:
- Strategic approach to meet your goals
- Thoughtful design that is visually appealing, polished, and professional
- Information to help your audience decide to choose your services and your products
- Back end coding so everything functions and works quickly
- Search engine optimized
- Good copywriting to reflect your business and voice
Simply put, the goal of any lead generating website is to transform your web presence into a profitable extension of your sales force. And the professionals can help you do this.