Helping Clients Discover Their Greatest Potential
When you ask Debra Rothschild to name the greatest highlight of her lengthy personal and business coaching career, you might not get the answer you’d expect. “Watching people’s lives change before my very eyes,” is her typical response. From 1999 to the present, her custom Success Forward® coaching programs have inspired hundreds of individuals to live their lives to their greatest potential, personally and in business.
While those who have worked with her pile on the accolades, watching her clients achieve things they didn’t know they were capable of is truly her greatest reward.
“I guarantee – if you’re not where you thought you’d be in life or business, 99% of the solutions remain untried. You have unlimited potential, and it is my passion to help you reach and exceed that potential to realize your dreams.”
Debra Rothschild’s Road to Success
Debra grew up surrounded by entrepreneurs. The daughter of a first generation German-American father, Debra learned how to be an entrepreneur by watching her family start and run small farms. Her father’s hard work and success proved to Debra that anything was possible.
From her grandmothers, she learned a love for gourmet cooking. At the urging of a highly successful friend, she used her cooking skills and formal training to springboard into her first six-figure company as a gourmet caterer.
From there, Debra’s drive to establish residual income led her into the world of health-based network marketing companies where she managed to build two very successful organizations. Her first foray into this market convinced her of the power of direct sales and residual income. She built a five-figure monthly income in less than seven months. With her second network marketing company, Debra built a team that, not only earned her $2 million but made other millionaires.
The Success Coaching Bug
In 1994, Debra read a Wall Street Journal article about the benefits of hiring a personal coach. She researched and saw the value of a coach, so she hired one. Fast forward to 1999, following a keynote address where she was hired to motivate other network marketing distributors and the coaching bug bit.
She tells the story, “I was leaving the stage after my speech when a woman came up to me and asked how much it would cost to hire me as a business development coach.”
Excited by the prospect, Debra called her coach for his opinion. The idea was encouraged, and her coaching practice was launched. Since that first client in 1999, she has over 17,000 documented coaching hours.
Success Coaching Expertise
Throughout her 30-year professional career as a public speaker, caterer, network marketing top earner, and now in her business coaching, Debra lives by one adage – “I develop human potential.” She says, “I’ve helped many ordinary people achieve extraordinary goals by developing their potential in a way that couldn’t happen under normal circumstances. I live and coach by the words my father taught me – “you must always capitalize on your existing talents and skills and acquire new talents.”
That’s exactly what she’s done!
Debra can teach you how to bring out the extraordinary in yourself and your organization too. “I was ready to risk what I had to get what I wanted. I’ve achieved it, and I’m ready to help you do the same. Let me help you build on your experience. When we work together, we can change a lot of lives, have a lot of fun, and make a lot of money, while teaching others to do the same.”
Her clients will tell you, Debra has laser focus and is results-driven. She believes you can and will achieve your gold medal in excellence if you do the right things to grow and develop yourself.
- As the founder and President of Rothschild Marketing, Debra Rothschild – who holds a bachelor’s degree in marketing and an MBA – is devoted to organizational, individual, and professional performance development.
- A million-dollar earner in two of her network marketing businesses, she knows the secrets to remove self-limiting behaviors to achieve record sales and personal satisfaction.
- Debra is an accomplished platform speaker from keynotes to directly addressing Congress.
- She is an author and communication specialist.
- She started Success Forward® business coaching in 1999 geared toward network marketing. Her coaching platform quickly grew to help all types of businesses. She has since helped hundreds of individuals and companies attain self-awareness and high levels of success.
- Debra has over 17,000 hours of successfully coaching individuals, corporate Presidents, VPs, and CEOs, sole business owners, network marketing owners and companies, and female
- She has been a featured expert on TV, radio, and in print media regarding leadership, personal development, growth, emotional intelligence, communication skills, and helping clients discover their authentic selves.