Command the Room When You Learn to be a Better Speaker
- Do you feel sweaty and nervous when you have to give a presentation?
- Does your blood pressure increase, and your mouth get dry before you get up in front of a group?
- Do you suffer from public speaking anxiety?
- re your presentation skills less than top notch?
- Do you feel sweaty and nervous at the mere mention of having to give a presentation?
Chances are you’re one of the 238 million people who feel nervous about speaking in front of others. However, as a business professional, you know that professionally talking about and presenting your products and business is vitally important to growth.
Developing a pleasant and engaging way to motivate and move people to action is the goal of public speaking. Furthermore, if you’re part of a direct sales organization, the art of public speaking doesn’t just affect your sales, it also makes a difference in growing your downline.
You might think you can’t be helped, but I’m here to tell you that you can learn to be a better speaker and captivate your audience, so they hang on every word.
It just takes a strategic plan and practice with the help from an experienced coach!
#1 Female Entrepreneur Coach Teaches You to Speak with Confidence
I learned early on that to be successful in any business, you must have top-notch presentation skills. Whether you are presenting to one person or a group, on a stage or in a conference room, without professional presentation skills and comfortable public speaking finesse, you may lose not just your listeners, but future business.
When we work together, I will share secrets gathered over my 30 years of public speaking experience where I’ve:
- Given keynote addresses
- Spoke before Congress
- Presented in front of network marketing companies and corporations
- Participated in seminars
- Hosted radio shows
- Appeared on TV
If you want to be a better speaker, a custom Success Forward plan can help you become that person.
How the Success Forward® Plan Helps You
During coaching, we will identify what zaps your confidence and overcome the challenges. Then we will practice, practice, practice. Once you learn to be a better speaker, you will benefit from:
- Improved self-confidence
- Increased excitement about sharing your knowledge
- Building trust with your listeners
- Creating a deeper rapport with others
- Being considered an expert
- Increased referrals and people wanting to do business with you
- Inspiring others to join you in reaching your goals
- Better personal and business relationships
When we’re done, you’ll find public speaking and presenting invigorating and fun!
Learn to Speak with Confidence. Contact Debra Today!
I know you can learn to be a better speaker. I want to help you find your confidence that will change how you do business. Contact me today at 314-917-2709 with questions or to schedule a free 30-minute consultation.
As a platform speaker, Debra Rothschild has had plenty of practice in developing her presentation skills and she helped me understand the simplicity once you understand your audience. She helped me understand the different facets of organizing and developing a presentation and delivering it properly and that it was important to feel comfortable in my own style. She stressed how eye contact, gestures, tone of voice and an energized presentation make a huge difference. And, above all, practice, practice, practice. She boosted my confidence in delivering my best in every presentation.